If you are a new home owner in the Town of Mundare, please contact the town office to get your water/sewer and garbage services registered under your name, if you are renting, the utilities will still go to the owner but you may come check the balance or pay at the office any time during business hours.  Check the Utilities section for any questions you may have about Town Utilities.  If you own property, check out the Taxation section for information about taxes and what the Town has to offer for your annual tax bill.
If you have dogs or cats, six weeks of age or older, they must be licensed with the town.  Rates are as follows for animal licences: Cats $5.00 yr and Dogs $15.00 year, which are up for renewal every January.
Whether your a business owner or resident, The Town of Mundare welcomes you and looks forward to having you as a part of our community.

 Utility Companies

 Communications / Mobile

Town of Mundare                                              780 764-3929