Welcome New Comers

If you are a new homeowner in the Town of Mundare, please contact the town office to get your water/sewer and garbage services registered under your name, if you are renting, the utilities will still go to the owner but you may come to check the balance or pay at the office any time during business hours.  Please go to the utility section for any questions you may have about Town Utilities.  If you own property, check out the Taxation section for information about taxes and what the Town has to offer for your annual tax bill.

Paying Utilities can be done at the town office during regular working hours by cash, cheque, or debit. We now accept e-transfers, and you are also able to pay on-line through online banking through most banks. To do this, look for Town of Mundare, select Utilities, and enter your utility account number as it shows on your bill.  If you have troubles, feel free to give us a call and we would be happy to help you out.  

We now offer PAP (Pre-Authorized Payment) which can automatically come out of your account on the due date for the utilities (Usually the 28, unless it's February), as well as e-bills if you so prefer.  Please stop in and fill out the forms for this service at our office.  If you are unable to come in during our office hours, please feel free to contact us at reception@mundare.ca and we will do what we can to help.  Please make sure to contact us with new addresses, phone numbers, and e-mails as they change.

If you have dogs or cats, six weeks of age or older, they must be licensed with the town.  Rates are as follows for animal licenses: Cats $5.00 yr and Dogs $15.00 year, which are up for renewal every January, please also note you are only allowed to have 2 dogs or 2 cats. Please if you have animals see bylaw 875/16 regarding your pets.

Whether your a business owner or resident, The Town of Mundare welcomes you and looks forward to having you as a part of our community.



Welcome to the Small Town with a Big Heart