Hawkers/peddlers' licenses must be applied for in person at the office.

  • Building Permit  
  • All building/ gas/ electrical permits go through Superior Safety Codes. Click HERE to be taken to their website. 

        Development Permit

  • Application for development form ( use this for fences, or outside structures. Make sure to have a drawn lot plan with placement of what you would like to build)



For tax qualifications please contact the office.